April 26 - 8:00 pm
April 27 - 8:00 pm
May 3 - 8:00 pm*
May 4 - 8:00 pm
May 5 - 2:00 pm
May 10 - 8:00 pm
May 11 - 8:00 pm
*Talk Back Session after the performance.
Produced through special arrangement with Concord Theatricals.
"A bubbly crowdpleaser...a good new old-fashioned musical!"
A hilarious new screwball comedy, Nice Work If You Can Get It pokes fun at the Prohibition era in a clash of elegant socialites and boorish bootleggers, all set to the glorious songs of George and Ira Gershwin. Highlights from the score include "Fascinating Rhythm," "Let's Call The Whole Thing Off," "Someone To Watch Over Me," "Sweet and Low Down," "Delishious" and the title song.
Music and Lyrics by George and Ira Gershwim
Book by Joe DiPietro
Director: Steve Arcidiacono
Producer: Diane Henken
Asst. Director: Steve DiNenno
Music Director: Laura Burhans
Choreographer: Diane Hodgkiss
Costumes: Sandy Orwig
Master Carpenter: Alan Herr
Properties: Maureen Scallatino
Lights: Tim Bean, Dean Soltes
Sound: Steve DiNenno
Box Office: Eileen Ciccarone
Publicity: Marianne DiNenno
Program: Marianne DiNenno
Wednesday, November 29 - 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday, December 2 - 1:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Callbacks (if needed) -
Wednesday, December 6 - 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
NOTE: Auditions are open call. There are no scheduled appointments.
Reformed Church of the Ascension
1700 W. Main Street
Jeffersonville, PA 19403
- Prepare 16-32 measures of a BROADWAY song and bring your sheet music, unless it's a song from the show.
- A pianist will be present with the show score, so a capella
singing and taped music will NOT be allowed, and songs from a juke box musical will be frowned upon.
- You will be dancing at the audition, so dress comfortably/appropriately.
- No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to audition, and the door will close to new auditioners at 8:15 pm on 11/29 and 3:15 on 12/2.
- All auditioners will sing and then dance, followed by cold readings. Not everyone will read, but not being asked to read does NOT mean you won't be cast - it only means we've seen what we need from you.
- All auditioners will be contacted no later than Sunday, December 3 in the evening, whether cast or not. If callbacks are necessary, they will be scheduled for Wednesday, December 6 at 7:00 pm. ONLY auditioners contacted for a callback will be seen.
- Performace dates are April 26, 27, May 3. 4. 5, 10 & 11, 2024. If you cannot commit to ALL of these dates, please DO NOT audition.
Contact email@example.com for questions.